Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    What is the name of NIN's new single? And what is the name of the record and when is it being released?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    I'm thinking it's "The Hand that Feeds"(new single), or thats the one I've been hearin on Sirius a lot lately. It's absolutely amazing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    thanks man

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    A friend showed me this site any time you want to know a song go to this site and there is a drop menu at the top and there is a selection that sais Lyrics go to that and type some of the lyrics in and it will find that song.

    Site

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    The Hand That Feeds
    I heard it unwillingly. I wanted to wait till the album comes out first. I have heard a couple more beginnings of songs, but I dont want to hear any full songs until the album release, in preparation for the show!!!!!
    Its a pretty good song too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    The album is called "With Teeth" I think at least....??

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you

    yeah
    WITH TEETH

    5.5.05

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nola, I have a music question 4 you



    Nine Inch Nails mastermind Trent Reznor has posted the group's new single, "The Hand That Feeds," on its official Web site as a file that can be manipulated with the Apple hard-disk recording program Garageband. Fans are encouraged to build their own songs out of the NIN track's constituent parts, or just mess around to their heart's content.

    "For quite some time I've been interested in the idea of allowing you the ability to tinker around with my tracks -- to create remixes, experiment, embellish or destroy what's there," Reznor writes in a file that accompanies the download, adding that technology now exists to make this possible.

    "Change the tempo. Add new loops. Chop up the vocals. Turn me into a woman. Replay the guitar. Anything you'd like," he says. "I gave this to my crew and band to test out and all work effectively stopped for a while -- it's fun to mess around with," he adds. "I've now heard a country version of the track as well as an abstract Latin interpretation."

    "The Hands That Feeds" is the lead track from NIN's highly anticipated new album, "With Teeth," which will be released May 3 via Interscope. The single is No. 2 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart this week and No. 6 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks tally.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •